Rides of the week
Liv Party Podcast Ride: Tour de France Femmes with Liv’s Alison Jackson and Brook Hopper (Nov 24 @8am PST)
The latest in Liv’s line of performance road bikes designed for women, by women.
Perfect for any rider, from discerning road enthusiasts to UCI WorldTour riders, the Langma Disc range offers a wide selection of models for those looking for a direct path to the podium.
This three-week ride series starts November 1 and features in-game podcasts focusing on topics like Zwift 101 tips, Liv’s product perspective, and the Tour de France Femmes!
This is your shot at riding in style, because only on Zwift can you sport the Liv Pro Team kit in each event. After three weeks of rides, you’ll get to pedal alongside pro racer Ayesha McGowan during a community sportive hosted by Liv December 4.
For more information: https://www.zwift.com/ca/events/view/2384626
SZR WomenByBike Socialride (Nov 24 @9amPST)
Welcome to the SZR WomenByBike Social group ride! This ride is focused on women riders only.
– The goal with the SZR group ride is to focus on the group and keeping the group together the entire ride.
– We ride at 2.0-2.5w/kg for the most of the ride
– This is a social group ride and not a race. Staying close to the rideleader is the key.
– Follow the ride leaders instructions at all times.
– After steep hills we focus on keeping the group together and soft pedal to let the group come together again.
For more information: https://www.zwift.com/ca/events/view/2437666